HOUSTON, Oct. 1, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (NYSE:FET) Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. announced that James Harris, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the Johnson Rice Energy Conference to be held at the Hotel Monteleone in New Orleans, Louisiana on October 1-4, 2012.
The presentation is scheduled to begin at 4:25 p.m. CDT on Tuesday, October 2nd. The live audio webcast with the corresponding slide presentation will be available at http://wsw.com/webcast/jr13/fet/ and will also be available in the Investor Relations section of Forum's website at www.f-e-t.com .
Forum Energy Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Houston, Texas, is a global provider of manufactured technologies and applied products to the energy industry. With approximately 3,200 employees located throughout the world, Forum is well positioned to provide the products and technologies essential to solving the increasingly complex challenges of the subsea, drilling and production sectors of the oil and gas industry. For more information, please visit www.f-e-t.com
CONTACT: Media Contact Donna Smith - Director - Marketing & Communications 281.949.2514 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Contact Mark Traylor - Investor Relations 281.368.1108 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV