Unum Group (NYSE: UNM) will release its third quarter results on Wednesday, Oct. 31, at approximately 4 p.m. Eastern. The earnings news release and the financial supplement will be available in the “Investors” section of www.unum.com, which can also be directly accessed at www.investors.unum.com.
Members of Unum Group senior management will host a conference call on Thursday, Nov. 1, at 9 a.m. Eastern to discuss the results of operations for the third quarter. Topics may include forward-looking information, such as guidance on future results or trends in operations, as well as other material information. Interested parties are invited to listen to the call and participate in the question-and-answer segment by dialing the appropriate number:
- For callers in the U.S. and Canada – (888) 256-9152, pass code 4689866
- For international callers – (913) 312-0670, pass code 4689866.
A live webcast of the call will be accessible from the “Investors” section of www.unum.com in a listen-only mode. It is recommended that interested parties access the webcast approximately 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the call. The company will maintain a replay of the call on its website through Thursday, Nov. 8. Interested parties may access the replay by dialing the appropriate number:
- For callers in the U.S. and Canada – (888) 203-1112
- For international callers – (719) 457-0820, pass code 4689866.
ABOUT UNUM GROUPUnum Group ( www.unum.com) is a leading provider of financial protection benefits in the United States and the United Kingdom. Unum’s portfolio includes disability, life, accident and critical illness coverage, which help protect millions of working people and their families in the event of an illness or injury. The company reported revenues of $10.3 billion in 2011, and its subsidiaries – Unum US, Colonial Life and Unum UK – provided more than $6 billion in benefits last year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV