In honor of American Pharmacists Month in October, Rite Aid is again giving customers a chance to win $2,500 in Rite Aid gift cards by nominating a favorite member of their Rite Aid pharmacy team. In its ninth year, the contest is expanding and will for the first time recognize not only pharmacists, but also their full pharmacy support team including pharmacy technicians, cashiers and Wellness Ambassadors, who report to Rite Aid pharmacists and serve a customer service role bridging the front of the store with the pharmacy.
To enter through Oct. 31, customers can vote for their favorite pharmacy team member via a mail-in nomination form available at any Rite Aid pharmacy or online at www.riteaid.com/vote. Customers who vote will automatically be entered into a random drawing to win $2,500 in Rite Aid gift cards. One nominated pharmacy team member also will win $2,500 in Rite Aid gift cards through a random drawing. For complete details and official rules, go to any Rite Aid store or visit www.riteaid.com/vote.
“Our loyal customers choose Rite Aid as their trusted pharmacy because of the personal service they receive when they walk in our doors," said Dan Miller, Rite Aid senior vice president of pharmacy operations. "As any of our pharmacists can tell you, it takes the efforts of the entire pharmacy team to care for our customers. By expanding this contest, we’re able to recognize all of the pharmacy team members who help us make it personal at Rite Aid all year long."
All “favorite” Rite Aid pharmacy team members will be recognized by Rite Aid with a Favorite Pharmacy Team Member lapel pin and a letter of commendation from Rite Aid’s Chairman, President and CEO John Standley. Behind every one of the thousands of pins that are awarded annually is a story of caring service, perhaps simply by making customer's busy day easier or, in some cases, providing life-saving advice.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV