HAMDEN, Conn., Oct. 1, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TransAct Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq:TACT), a global leader in market-specific solutions, including printers, terminals, software and other products for transaction-based and other industries, today announced that it has signed a new contract to install the EPICENTRAL ® Print System with a casino in the U.S. The EPICENTRAL ® Print System will be connected to 1,800 slot machines and is projected to go live in the first quarter of 2013.
"We are pleased to sign another new contract to install our EPICENTRAL® Print System with this casino, which will provide a great start to the new year and we believe will allow the casino to optimize its marketing and promotional campaigns and gain a competitive advantage once the EPICENTRAL ® System goes live," said Bart C. Shuldman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of TransAct Technologies. "In order to protect the company's competitive advantage, we are honoring our customer's wishes to keep their name anonymous until the system goes live."
The EPICENTRAL Print System – connected directly to TransAct's ServerPort™ device inside the slot machine – is an easy-to-use, cost-efficient software system that enables casinos to internally develop marketing programs and promotional coupons to be distributed to customers on a real-time basis at a slot machine. Additionally, the system works with existing slot systems and games as it operates with a separate and distinct connection with the printer. With this, casinos will be able to use the EPICENTRAL Print System to connect to all existing slot machines, regardless of the game's manufacturer, to drive increased revenue and enhance their customers' experience on a real-time basis.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV