LAS VEGAS, Oct. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Shuffle Master, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select Market: SHFL) will formally unveil its new company name – SHFL entertainment, Inc. – at its booth tomorrow during the Global Gaming Expo (G2E) in Las Vegas, NV.
SHFL entertainment CEO, Gavin Isaacs, will discuss the new name to investors during the UBS and Deutsche Bank Gaming Investment Forum this afternoon. During the presentation, Isaacs will emphasize how the new name incorporates the Company's mission and its impact in the casino gaming industry.
"We have built a solid reputation over the past 30 years as a leading provider of casino gaming solutions to our customers all over the world. We believe that our image and name should pay homage to our roots, while at the same time encompass who we are today and accurately reflect all that we have to offer now and in the future," said Isaacs. "We are truly an entertainment company, providing products that encourage and support a dynamic gaming experience for players and innovative solutions for our customers."According to Isaacs, "The 'SHFL' part pays tribute to the name of the Company chosen by our founder, John Breeding, and the Company's legacy product, card shufflers. 'SHFL' is the Company's NASDAQ ticker symbol, which was selected by the Company when it was publicly listed, an important milestone in our history. 'Entertainment' embodies what we provide to the industry with our expanded product lines, namely proprietary table games, e-tables, slot machines, utility products, and iGaming solutions." Isaacs also cited SHFL entertainment's broad and expanding portfolio of content, its entrance into new markets and new verticals like iGaming, and the Company's financial stability. In September, SHFL entertainment announced recurring revenue growth for the fifteenth consecutive quarter and zero net debt for the first time in eight years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV