Guidance Software eDiscovery Product Uniquely Lowers Costs and Increases Efficiency
Traditional approaches to e-discovery review have been cumbersome with a number of disadvantages. Chief among these are:
- Lack of transparency and visibility into the attorney review process
- Duplication of effort due to the inability to leverage past work product or collected ESI across matters
- Use of disparate e-discovery tools each comprising their own information silo, with collected data dispersed across multiple law firms and service providers with vastly differing security and control levels.
With the combination of EnCase eDiscovery and CaseCentral, organizations can streamline their e-discovery business process. The Guidance Software solution offers significant advantages by:
- Providing real time visibility and management oversight of the end-to-end e-discovery process
- Leveraging a unique multi-matter architecture that eliminates duplication of effort across cases and enabling e-discovery teams to re-use previous work product such as document coding and tagging or collected ESI.
- Delivering a comprehensive e-discovery product that seamlessly uploads document sets and their associated metadata and attorney work product to a centralized legal repository
About EnCase eDiscovery v5EnCase eDiscovery v5 offers:
- A comprehensive, integrated e-discovery solution that exceeds corporate requirements for security, oversight, risk management, and compliance
- One-click upload to CaseCentral cloud review
- The fastest and most comprehensive collection and processing e-discovery product
- Both early and continuous case assessment, enabling legal teams to quickly obtain necessary facts at any time from pre-through post-collection phases
- The ability to use the secure, scalable, cloud review capabilities of CaseCentral while keeping collection and preservation close to data and its custodians
- Unparalleled search and identification capabilities for electronically stored information (ESI) across multiple digital platforms and devices
- De-duplication across cases and comparison of current cases to previous matters to ensure that documents withheld in one matter are never produced in another.