NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- WeddingChannel.com, the number one wedding and gift registry website, announced today that more than 500,000 wedding reviews have been written on its wedding reviews engine, WeddingChannel.com Reviews. Since its 2010 launch, WeddingChannel.com Reviews has been the go-to destination for brides on TheKnot.com and WeddingChannel.com to easily search and review more than 180,000 directory listings of the wedding industry's top vendors and has provided an opportunity for vendors to interact directly with brides. More than 135,000 local wedding vendors have been reviewed making WeddingChannel.com the largest wedding reviews site.
"We've reached a substantial milestone and are thrilled to say that WeddingChannel.com is the largest wedding review site online," said Kristin Savilia, Executive Vice President of Local Enterprise at XO Group Inc. "With more than 135,000 reviewed vendors and 500,000 total reviews, WeddingChannel.com Reviews is the fastest-growing, ultimate wedding reviews search engine for brides."
WeddingChannel.com Reviews is the source of the annual Best of Weddings from The Knot ( www.theknot.com/best-of-weddings). Best of Weddings reveals top wedding venues, photographers, florists and more in 80-plus cities across the US; ratings are based solely on brides' personal experiences. Vendors on The Knot Wedding Network, composed of TheKnot.com and WeddingChannel.com, are encouraged to notify their brides to review their services on WeddingChannel.com before the November 3, 2012 deadline.Key features of WeddingChannel.com/reviews include:
- Largest Bridal Audience Equals Balanced Reviews. The scale of TheKnot.com and WeddingChannel.com community, which comprises an overwhelming majority of brides, results in trustworthy, quality reviews.
- Bride-Friendly Unbiased Feedback. The loyal, engaged community on TheKnot.com and WeddingChannel.com ensures an environment where brides can continue to freely discuss and debate vendor experiences. Reviews are written by actual brides and brought to a deeper community level via community-validated reviews where TheKnot.com and WeddingChannel.com members can mark, moderate and comment on any review. Plus, future brides can rest assured they've made the right choice with a "Tried + True" special distinction by brides who have actually used that particular vendor—after all, these are the most qualified of all reviewers!
- Unique Interface. The unique interface on WeddingChannel.com Reviews allows brides to see vendor reviews from multiple perspectives—including reviews from grooms, the wedding party, parents and guests.
- Vendors can Interact Directly with Brides. Vendors can join the conversation and interact directly with brides by responding to comments, providing them the opportunity to either thank their reviewers directly or address concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV