athenahealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATHN) (the “Company”), a leading provider of cloud-based practice management, electronic health record ( EHR), and care coordination services to medical groups, today announced that it will hold a conference call for investors on Friday, October 19, 2012, at 8:00 a.m. ET. During the conference call, management will review highlights from the Company’s third quarter 2012 results, which will be announced via press release after the close of market trading on Thursday, October 18, 2012.
As a reminder, in conjunction with quarterly earnings press releases, the Company publishes management’s prepared remarks via a Current Report on Form 8-K and the Investors section of the Company’s website at www.athenahealth.com.
To participate in the Company’s live conference call and webcast, please dial 800-447-0521 (or 847-413-3238 for international calls) using conference code No. 33279548, or visit the Investors section of the Company’s website at www.athenahealth.com. A replay will be available for one week following the conference call at 888-843-7419 (and 630-652-3042 for international calls) using conference code No. 33279548. A webcast replay will also be archived on the Company’s website.
For the latest athenahealth news and information, please visit the news section of the Company’s website.About athenahealth athenahealth, Inc. is a leading provider of cloud-based business services for physician practices. athenahealth’s service offerings are based on proprietary web-native practice management and electronic health record ( EHR) software, a continuously updated payer knowledge-base, integrated back-office service operations, and care coordination services. For more information, please visit www.athenahealth.com or call 888-652-8200.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV