The AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans, AARP MedicareComplete and AARP MedicareRx plans carry the AARP name, and UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company pays royalty fees to AARP for the use of its intellectual property. These fees are used for the general purposes of AARP. AARP and its affiliates are not insurers.
Medica HealthCare is insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company and its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract.
Preferred Care Partners is insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company and its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract.
You are not required to use OptumRx to obtain a 90-day supply of your maintenance medications, but you may pay more out-of-pocket compared to using OptumRx, your plan’s Preferred Mail Service Pharmacy. New prescriptions should arrive within ten business days from the date the completed order is received by the Mail Service Pharmacy. Completed refill orders should arrive in about seven business days. OptumRx will contact you if there will be an extended delay in the delivery of your medications.OptumRx is an affiliate of UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company. i http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Prescription-Drug-Coverage/PrescriptionDrugCovGenIn/index.html?redirect ii Internal UnitedHealthcare data, September 2012
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV