Ikanos Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: IKAN), a leading provider of advanced broadband semiconductor and software products for the digital home, today announced that Omid Tehernia, Chief Executive Officer, and Dennis Bencala, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the LD MICRO Summit in Los Angeles on Thursday, October 4 th at 11:30 am PT (2:30 pm ET). The conference is being held at the Luxe Sunset Bel Air Hotel in Los Angeles.
To arrange a one-on-one meeting with Ikanos management at the conference, please contact an LD MICRO sales person, or the MKR Group, Ikanos’ investor relations firm, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LD Micro Summit Conference in Los Angeles
- Ikanos to present at 11:30 am PT on Thursday, October 4, 2012
- More information can be found at http://www.ldmicro.com.
About Ikanos Communications, Inc.Ikanos (NASDAQ: IKAN) develops semiconductor and software products to provide very high speed broadband to the digital home with maximum efficiency - delivering fiber optic speed for in-demand applications such as HDTV and high speed Internet services at a small fraction of the cost of deploying fiber to the home. With more than 400 million ports shipped to date, the company’s advanced technologies include broadband DSL communications processors and NodeScale Vectoring to cost-effectively power infrastructure and customer premise equipment and accelerate throughput for many of the world’s leading network equipment manufacturers and telecommunications service providers. About LD MICRO LD MICRO is a by-invitation only newsletter firm that focuses on finding undervalued companies in the micro-cap space. Since 2002, the firm has published an annual list of recommended stocks as well as comprehensive reports on select companies throughout the year. LD MICRO concentrates on finding, researching, and investing in companies that are overlooked by institutional investors. It is a non-registered investment advisor. For more information, please contact (408) 457-1042.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV