Indianapolis-based appliance and electronics leader h.h. gregg (NYSE:HGG) today launches its “Anytime, Anywhere” Sweepstakes with Sharp Electronics, giving away a Sharp 70” LED television every day in October to a randomly selected winners who register daily . Plus, every week in October, h.h. gregg will give away a $1000 h.h. gregg gift card in a separate drawing. The “Anytime, Anywhere” Sweepstakes has total prize values in excess of $100,000.
There are three ways to register to win:
Go to http://www.hhgregg.com/sharp.
Visit the h.h. gregg FaceBook page at www.facebook.com/hhgregg.Sign up from your mobile phone at http://bit.ly/RYsZNr. Registering at hhgregg.com/sharp will give entrants one chance to win; they will get an additional chance by also entering on Facebook that same day. Sharing the Sweepstakes Video Series on FB can earn registrants a third entry, each day. The sweepstakes will feature a 31-video series highlighting the Anytime, Anywhere theme. Winners will be announced daily on the h.h. gregg Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/hhgregg. “This October, h.h. gregg is going big, with huge giveaways right up to Halloween,” said Jeff Pearson, senior vice president of marketing at h.h. gregg. “Every day, we will give away one of the largest Sharp LED televisions available, then cap it off with a $1000 h.h. gregg gift card weekly. We are excited to partner with Sharp on this great Sweepstakes.” h.h. gregg h.h. gregg is a specialty retailer of consumer electronics, home appliances, computers, mobile products and related services operating under the name h.h.gregg(TM) and Fine Lines(TM). h.h. gregg operates 223 stores in Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV