Any such forward looking statements are not guarantees of performance or results, and involve risks, uncertainties (some of which are beyond the Company's control) and assumptions. Although Generac believes any forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, you should be aware that many factors could affect Generac's actual financial results and cause them to differ materially from those anticipated in any forward-looking statements, including:
- demand for Generac products;
- frequency and duration of major power outages;
- availability, cost and quality of raw materials and key components used in producing Generac products;
- the impact on our results of the substantial increases in our outstanding indebtedness and related interest expense due to the dividend recapitalization completed in May 2012;
- the possibility that the expected synergies, efficiencies and cost savings of the acquisition of the Magnum Products business will not be realized, or will not be realized within the expected time period;
- the risk that the Magnum Products business will not be integrated successfully;
- competitive factors in the industry in which Generac operates;
- Generac's dependence on its distribution network;
- Generac's ability to invest in, develop or adapt to changing technologies and manufacturing techniques;
- loss of key management and employees;
- increase in product and other liability claims; and
- changes in environmental, health and safety laws and regulations.
Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, Generac's actual results may vary in material respects from those projected in any forward-looking statements. A detailed discussion of these and other factors that may affect future results is contained in Generac's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”).