HOUSTON, Oct. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) today announced it closed the sale of certain non-core properties in the South Henderson field in East Texas to Memorial Resource Development, L.L.C. ("MRD") on September 28, 2012. The total consideration paid by MRD for the assets prior to closing adjustments was approximately $95 million, with an effective date of July 1, 2012. At year-end 2011, the Company had booked 39 Bcfe of proved reserves for the assets.
Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
SOURCE Goodrich Petroleum Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV