CTPartners (NYSE MKT:CTP), a leading executive search firm, today announced that it will begin a television advertising campaign on CNBC.
The campaign will focus on raising the firm’s profile in the areas of human capital strategy and choosing the right executive search firm. The ads will run in the 6 a.m. – 7 a.m. (Eastern) time slot.
"CTPartners has a strong and loyal client base that knows they have selected the right executive search firm based on our size, global access and few recruitment blockages," said Brian Sullivan, Chief Executive Officer. "Television advertising is a cost effective way to increase brand awareness and let other companies know that by working with CTPartners they will get the accountability, quality and results that they expect from their executive search firm."
About CTPartnersCTPartners is a leading performance-driven executive search firm serving clients across the globe. Committed to a philosophy of partnering with its clients, CTPartners offers a proven record in C-Suite, senior executive, and board searches, as well as expertise serving private equity and venture capital firms. With origins dating back to 1980, CTPartners serves clients with a global organization of more than 400 professionals and employees, offering expertise in board advisory services and executive recruiting services in the financial services, life sciences, industrial, professional services, retail and consumer, and technology, media and telecom industries. Headquartered in New York, CTPartners has 23 offices in 15 countries. www.ctnet.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV