SHANGHAI, Sept. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. ("JinkoSolar" or the "Company") (NYSE: JKS) a leading global solar power product manufacturer, , today announced that it will hold its 2012 annual general meeting on Monday, October 22, 2012 at 10:00 a.m.( Beijing time) at Lilac 1, 3/F Parkview Hotel, No. 555 Dingxiang Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai, P.R. China, for the following purposes:
-- To consider and, if thought fit, pass the following resolutions as ordinary resolutions:
- That Mr. Steven Markscheid be re-elected as a director of the Company;
- That Mr. Wing Keong Siew be re-elected as a director of the Company;
- That Ernst & Young Hua Ming be re-appointed as auditors of the Company for the fiscal year of 2012;
- That the directors of the Company be authorized to determine the remuneration of the auditors;
- That each of the directors of the Company be authorized to take any and all action that might be necessary to effect the forgoing resolutions 1 to 4 as such director, in his or her absolute discretion, thinks fit.
-- To receive and consider the audited financial statements and the report of the auditors for the year ended December 31, 2011, and the report of the board of directors.
-- To act upon such other matters as may properly come before the annual general meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof.Only shareholders of record at the close of business on October 1, 2012 are entitled to receive notice of and to vote at the Company's annual general meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof. The notice of the Company's annual general meeting and the Company's 2011 Annual Report, containing the complete audited financial statements and the report of auditors for the year ended December 31, 2011, together with the report of directors, are available on the Investor Relations Section of the Company's website at www.jinkosolar.com. The Company will provide to all holders of its ordinary shares, upon request, a hard copy of the Company's 2011 Annual Report and the report of the directors free of charge.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV