SHANGHAI, Sept. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. ("JinkoSolar" or the "Company") (NYSE: JKS) a leading global solar power product manufacturer, , today announced that it will hold its 2012 annual general meeting on Monday, October 22, 2012 at 10:00 a.m.( Beijing time) at Lilac 1, 3/F Parkview Hotel, No. 555 Dingxiang Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai, P.R. China, for the following purposes:
-- To consider and, if thought fit, pass the following resolutions as ordinary resolutions:
- That Mr. Steven Markscheid be re-elected as a director of the Company;
- That Mr. Wing Keong Siew be re-elected as a director of the Company;
- That Ernst & Young Hua Ming be re-appointed as auditors of the Company for the fiscal year of 2012;
- That the directors of the Company be authorized to determine the remuneration of the auditors;
- That each of the directors of the Company be authorized to take any and all action that might be necessary to effect the forgoing resolutions 1 to 4 as such director, in his or her absolute discretion, thinks fit.
-- To receive and consider the audited financial statements and the report of the auditors for the year ended December 31, 2011, and the report of the board of directors.
-- To act upon such other matters as may properly come before the annual general meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof.Only shareholders of record at the close of business on October 1, 2012 are entitled to receive notice of and to vote at the Company's annual general meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof. The notice of the Company's annual general meeting and the Company's 2011 Annual Report, containing the complete audited financial statements and the report of auditors for the year ended December 31, 2011, together with the report of directors, are available on the Investor Relations Section of the Company's website at www.jinkosolar.com. The Company will provide to all holders of its ordinary shares, upon request, a hard copy of the Company's 2011 Annual Report and the report of the directors free of charge.