Splunk had a "smoking hot" IPO in April, he said, and its valuation is "like lava."
"I'll say this for Splunk," he said, "it's a good idea but budgets are tight. Free products do similar things."
Also, come Oct. 15 the lockup period will be over and insiders can start selling their shares. "Take the money and run," he advised.
Finally, he said he was touched by the reaction from viewers writing after his "Day of Atonement" show Wednesday where he admitted his investment mistakes. "People know I do the show for you and I work hard every day to try to do the right thing to help your family save," he said.
No Huddle OffenseIn his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer sounded off on the new iPhone 5 and the coming BlackBerry 10 from Research In Motion (RIMM), which he said are two phones he doesn't like but had better sell well or their companies' stocks will not rally. The iPhone, of course, is made by Apple (AAPL), a stock he owns for his charitable trust,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV