SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that Parker Harris, Co-Founder and Executive Vice President, Technology, will participate in an investor bus tour hosted by Pacific Crest Securities on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 10:30am (PT) / 1:30pm (ET) in San Francisco, CA.
An audiocast of Mr. Harris' presentation will be available on salesforce.com's website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
About Salesforce.comFounded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Using salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies, companies can connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and apps give customers the tools to create a social front office and revolutionize the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work, and innovate.
- Grow your business with the world's #1 sales app, Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Deliver amazing customer service with the award-winning Salesforce Service Cloud
- Listen, engage, advertise, and measure social media marketing with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Achieve breakthrough collaboration and productivity with Salesforce Chatter
- Align, motivate and drive performance with Salesforce Work.com
- Build social and mobile cloud apps on the Salesforce Platform and extend success with the world's leading enterprise app marketplace, the AppExchange