McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE: MDR) (“McDermott”) announced today that Stephen M. Johnson, McDermott’s Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at the 4 th Annual Johnson Rice Energy Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. central time.
McDermott invites shareholders and other interested parties to participate in Mr. Johnson’s presentation, which will include a general company overview and update on vessel strategy, by listening to the audio presentation combined with the associated slides, both of which will be available live, and for a limited period of time, over the internet at www.mcdermott.com in the investor relations section.
About the Company
McDermott is a leading engineering, procurement, construction and installation (“EPCI”) company focused on executing complex offshore oil and gas projects worldwide. Providing fully integrated EPCI services for upstream field developments, the Company delivers fixed and floating production facilities, pipelines and subsea systems from concept to commissioning. McDermott’s customers include national and major energy companies. Operating in approximately 20 countries across the Atlantic, Middle East and Asia Pacific, the Company’s integrated resources include approximately 13,500 employees and a diversified fleet of marine vessels, fabrication facilities and engineering offices. McDermott has served the energy industry since 1923. To learn more, please visit McDermott’s website on the internet at www.mcdermott.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV