BEACHWOOD, Ohio, Sept. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DDR Corp. (NYSE: DDR) announced today that Daniel B. Hurwitz, president and chief executive officer, will participate on a panel titled, "Amazon, Downsizing Retailers and Portfolio Strategy," at the ISI 2012 Real Estate Conference on October 2, 2012 in New York, NY.
The event is scheduled for 9:35 a.m. ET and may be accessed live via DDR's website at www.ddr.com. The event will be recorded and available for replay through November 1, 2012.
About DDRDDR is an owner and manager of 459 value-oriented shopping centers representing 117 million square feet in 39 states, Puerto Rico and Brazil. The company's assets are concentrated in high barrier-to-entry markets with stable populations and high growth potential and its portfolio is actively managed to create long-term shareholder value. DDR is a self-administered and self-managed REIT operating as a fully integrated real estate company, and is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol DDR. Additional information about the company is available at www.ddr.com. SOURCE DDR Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV