This notice provides stockholders of Tortoise Power and Energy Infrastructure Fund, Inc. (NYSE: TPZ) with information regarding the distribution paid on Sept. 28, 2012 and cumulative distributions paid fiscal year-to-date.
The following table sets forth the estimated amounts of the current distribution, payable Sept. 28, 2012, and the cumulative distributions paid this fiscal year to date from the following sources: net investment income, net realized short-term capital gains, net realized long-term capital gains and return of capital. All amounts are expressed per common share.
|($) CurrentDistribution||% Breakdownof the CurrentDistribution||($) Total CumulativeDistributions for theFiscal Year to Date||% Breakdown of theTotal CumulativeDistributions for theFiscal Year to Date|
|Net Investment Income||0.057||46%||0.588||47%|
|Net Realized Short-Term Capital Gains||0.000||0%||0.002||0%|
|Net Realized Long-Term Capital Gains||0.000||0%||0.446||36%|
|Return of Capital||0.068||54%||0.214||17%|
|Total (per common share)||0.125||100%||1.250||100%|
|Average annual total return (in relation to NAV) from commencement of operations through 8/31/2012||16.63%|
|Annualized current distribution rate expressed as a percentage of NAV as of 8/31/2012||5.66%|
|Cumulative total return (in relation to NAV) for the fiscal year through 8/31/2012||9.19%|
|Cumulative fiscal year distributions as a percentage of NAV as of 8/31/2012||4.72%|
You should not draw any conclusions about TPZ's investment performance from the amount of this distribution or from the terms of TPZ's distribution policy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV