HOUSTON, Sept. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) today announced the Company's management team will present at the following conferences in October of 2012.
The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich, President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., and Director of Corporate Planning & Investor Relations, Daniel E. Jenkins, will present at the Fourth Annual Johnson Rice Energy Conference at the Hotel Monteleone located at 214 Royal Street in New Orleans, Louisiana on Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 11:10 AM CT.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will participate on the Leadership and Growth Strategies for Oil & Gas Firms discussion panel at the Oil Council North American Assembly at the Four Seasons Hotel located at 1300 Lamar Street in Houston, Texas on Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 10:30 AM CT. The Company's Chief Financial Officer, Jan L. Schott, and Director of Corporate Planning & Investor Relations, Daniel E. Jenkins, will attend.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present at the Canaccord Genuity Global Resource Conference at the Fontainebleau Hotel located at 4441 Collins Avenue in Miami Beach, Florida on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 3:30 PM ET.Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. SOURCE Goodrich Petroleum Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV