INCIDENTS: None reported.
HOW MANY: About 4,000 in the U.S. and 200 in Canada.
FOR MORE: Call Atomic Aquatics at 888-270-8595 or visit http://www.atomicaquatics.com
SWING SEATSDETAILS: Cyclone swing seats made by YCH Industries Corp. The recall involves green, blue or yellow plastic, disc-shaped Cyclone swing seats. The swings are about 12 inches in diameter and have a cone-shaped plastic piece in the middle to hold the swing's rope. Only swings with date codes "2012 5 18" through "2012 6 25" stamped on the underside in black are included in the recall. They were sold at swingsetmall.com and playsetparts.com from May 2012 through June 2012. WHY: The seats can break during use, posing a fall hazard. INCIDENTS: The firm has received two reports of incidents involving the swing seats breaking. No injuries have been reported HOW MANY: About 63. FOR MORE: Call 800-985-7659 or visit www.swingsetmall.com and www.playsetparts.com and click on the "Safety" page to view the "Recalls" section.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV