The Associated Press
MONDAY, Oct. 1
WASHINGTON Institute for Supply Management releases its manufacturing index for September, 10 a.m. Eastern; Commerce Department releases construction spending for August, 10 a.m.
BRUSSELS The European Union releases unemployment figures for August.TUESDAY, Oct. 2 DETROIT Automakers release vehicle sales for September. WEDNESDAY, Oct. 3 WASHINGTON Institute for Supply Management releases its service sector index for September, 10 a.m. Marriott International Inc. reports quarterly financial results. THURSDAY, Oct. 4 WASHINGTON Federal Reserve releases minutes from its September interest-rate meeting.; Labor Department releases weekly jobless claims, 8:30 a.m.; Freddie Mac, the mortgage company, releases weekly mortgage rates, 10 a.m.; Commerce Department releases factory orders for August, 10 a.m. NEW YORK Selected chain retailers release September sales. FRIDAY, Oct. 5 WASHINGTON Labor Department releases employment data for September, 8:30 a.m.; Federal Reserve releases consumer credit data for August, 3 p.m.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV