OraSure Technologies (OSUR) is engaged in the development, manufacture, marketing and sale of oral fluid diagnostic products and specimen collection devices using its proprietary oral fluid technologies. This stock is trading up 4.5% at $11.20 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 867,000Average Volume: 828,681 Volume % Change: 100% >>5 Big Stocks You've Got See to Believe From a technical perspective, OSUR is gapping up sharply higher here with above-average volume. This move has started to push OSUR into breakout territory, since the stock has started to flirt with some near-term overhead resistance at $11.37. At last check, OSUR has hit an intraday high of $11.43 but it's subsequently pulled back to around $11.20. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in OSUR as long as it's trending above $11.37 to $11.43 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 828,681 shares as bullish. If OSUR can maintain that trend, then this stock has a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $12.50 to $14.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV