Facebook (FB) is engaged in building products to create utility for users, developers, and advertisers. This stock is trading up 6.4% at $21.62 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 44.5 millionAverage Volume: 42.2 million Volume % Change: 50% Shares of FB are ripping higher today after Topeka Capital reiterated its buy rating and $36 price target on the stock. >>8 Big Tech Stocks Leading the Market From a technical perspective, FB is bouncing sharply higher here right around some near-term support at $19.80 with above-average volume. This move is also pushing FB back above its 50-day moving average of $21.30. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in FB once it manages to trigger its next major breakout trade. That trade will hit once FB takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $23.37 to around $25 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in FB as long as its trending above its 50-day, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 42.2 million shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then FB will have an excellent chance to re-fill its previous gap and trade up towards $27.50 to $30. Facebook was also featured this week in "5 Big Stock Charts You've Got to Se to Believe."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV