Northeast Utilities (NYSE: NU) will webcast a presentation to the financial community on Friday, October 5, 2012, beginning at 9:30 a.m. EDT in which senior management will discuss the company's financial performance and outlook.
This listen-only, live audio presentation will be webcast by Thomson Reuters and will be accessible from the Investors section of the NU website at http://www.nu.com/investors/presentations.asp.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson Reuters’ StreetEvents Network. Institutional investors can also access the presentation via Thomson Reuters’ StreetEvents ( http://www.streetevents.com), a password-protected event management site.
About NUNortheast Utilities (NU) operates New England’s largest energy delivery company. NU and its companies are committed to safety, reliability, environmental leadership and stewardship, as well as expanding energy options for its more than 3.5 million electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. NU is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NU. Learn more about NU and its family of companies at nu.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV