5 Top Beer Apps for Oktoberfest
Munich Discovered is a comprehensive travel guide to the city of Munich. Users can find catalogs of gardens, castles and palaces, cathedrals, food and drink, museums, markets, shopping and more through a drop-down filter. Each listing includes a set of images, the cost of entry, the neighborhood, the distance (if users input their current location) and a map. For returning visitors, the app includes the option to highlight a site or location as a "favorite" and include notes. Users can also submit comments, suggestions and questions to the author, Amy Eckert, who has written about Germany for Michelin guidebooks, Frommer's Europe by Rail guidebook, and articles for German Life, AAA Living, British Airways, Air France and KLM.
This easy-to-navigate app is a must for those exploring what Bavaria has to offer beyond Oktoberfest. However, important information about Oktoberfest, such as location and an official Web site link, is listed under "Festivals" and "Food & Drink."
This $2.99 app is compatible with Apple (AAPL) iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, but requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV