Munich Discovered is a comprehensive travel guide to the city of Munich. Users can find catalogs of gardens, castles and palaces, cathedrals, food and drink, museums, markets, shopping and more through a drop-down filter. Each listing includes a set of images, the cost of entry, the neighborhood, the distance (if users input their current location) and a map. For returning visitors, the app includes the option to highlight a site or location as a "favorite" and include notes. Users can also submit comments, suggestions and questions to the author, Amy Eckert, who has written about Germany for Michelin guidebooks, Frommer's Europe by Rail guidebook, and articles for German Life, AAA Living, British Airways, Air France and KLM.
This easy-to-navigate app is a must for those exploring what Bavaria has to offer beyond Oktoberfest. However, important information about Oktoberfest, such as location and an official Web site link, is listed under "Festivals" and "Food & Drink."
This $2.99 app is compatible with Apple (AAPL) iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, but requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV