Ryland Homes announces the Grand Opening of Brighton Knoll, its new single-family home community in Noblesville, IN. The celebration begins Saturday, September 29 th and lasts through October 7 th. Visitors will enjoy delicious food and fun giveaways as they tour this incredible community.
Priced from the $130’s, Brighton Knoll offers 1- and 2-story single-family homes from Ryland’s Americana Collection with brick front elevations and lush landscaping. Conveniently located near shopping and dining destinations, the community features a sparkling pool and pool house. The model home is located at Howe Road, 0.5 mile south of Greenfield Avenue.
Homebuyers looking to learn more can visit Ryland’s new interactive sales center at Brighton Knoll. This unique touchscreen experience gives homebuyers an opportunity to learn about what will be most important in their new home, like floor plans, green technology, homesites, the community and everything around it, providing them with a fully immersive and informative experience.
For 45 years, homebuyers have trusted Ryland Homes for truly livable designs and a commitment to complete satisfaction. With a dedication to building homes that are energy-efficient and a better value to customers, as well as a national strength rooted in local focus, Ryland Homes prides itself on a day-to-day commitment to the customer.For more information, please contact Diane Morrison, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50424397&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV