CLEVELAND (AP) â¿¿ Nacco Industries has completed the spinoff of its materials handling business.
The company said Friday that after the market closes, each of its shareholders will receive a dividend of one Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc. class A share, and one class B share, for each Nacco "A'' and "B'' share they hold.
Hyster-Yale's class A shares will start trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday under the "HY" ticker symbol.
Hyster-Yale makes, sells and services lift trucks and aftermarket parts, mostly under the Hyster and Yale brands. Nacco Industries Inc. is a holding company with subsidiaries in industries such as mining, small appliances and specialty retail. Its consumer brands include Hamilton Beach, the Kitchen Collection and Le Gourmet Chef.Both companies are based in Cleveland. Shares of Nacco Industries added $3.88, or 3.3 percent, to $122.86 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV