Rent-A-Center Manager Desiree Rodriguez and her four-person sales team are pleased to offer residents of Austin an additional option when it comes to acquiring ownership of high-quality furniture, appliances, electronics and computers. “I’m excited to be working with the community,” said Rodriguez. “I can’t wait to build up this store.”
The new Rent-A-Center is located at 3900 I-35/ 38 ½ Street. Members of the community will welcome Rent-A-Center to the neighborhood at a grand opening celebration on Friday, October 5, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. At the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Rent-A-Center is contributing $1,000 to the Austin Children’s Shelter. Julie Burch, director of marketing for the shelter, expressed how this donation impacts the organization. “We must raise 65 percent of our operating budget to provide round-the-clock residential care and services such as medical treatment, group and individual counseling, academic interventions and even recreational activities,” says Burch. “Financial gifts from companies such as Rent-A-Center make this possible.”
In conjunction with the grand opening ceremony, the store will also hold a drawing for a new HD TV on October 5, 2012. To enter, simply visit the store. No purchase is necessary.
Rent-A-Center operates 277 locations in the state of Texas. The Austin location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays.Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 18,900 coworkers. Learn more at www.rentacenter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV