BELLEVUE, Wash., Sept. 28, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ: CLWR) today announced that Hope Cochran, Clearwire's CFO, will speak at the Credit Suisse Global Credit Products Conference on October 4, 2012, at 4:10 p.m. Eastern in Miami Beach, FL.
Interested parties are invited to register in advance at http://investors.clearwire.com/ to listen to the live audio webcast presentation. A replay of the webcast will also be available.
About Clearwire Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ: CLWR), through its operating subsidiaries, is a leading provider of 4G wireless broadband services offering services in areas of the U.S. where more than 130 million people live. The company holds the deepest portfolio of wireless spectrum available for data services in the U.S. Clearwire serves retail customers through its own CLEAR ® brand as well as through wholesale relationships with some of the leading companies in the retail, technology and telecommunications industries. The company is constructing a next-generation 4G LTE Advanced-ready network to address the capacity needs of the market, and is also working closely with the Global TDD-LTE Initiative and China Mobile to further the TDD-LTE ecosystem. Clearwire is headquartered in Bellevue, Wash. Additional information is available at http://www.clearwire.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Alice Ryder, 425-636-5828 email@example.com Media Relations: Susan Johnston, 425-216-7913 firstname.lastname@example.org JLM Partners for Clearwire Mike DiGioia or Jeremy Pemble, 206-381-3600 email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV