Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world’s leading provider of open source solutions, today announced it will host a virtual conference October 15-18, 2012, to highlight Red Hat’s integration and business process management (BPM) vision, strategy, and technologies following its acquisitions of the FuseSource business and Polymita technology.
The event will feature a series of product and technical webinars presented by key leaders from Red Hat’s product management, communities and engineering teams focusing on important and innovative technologies in the integration and business process automation arenas, such as enterprise service busses (ESBs), messaging, Camel (integration and development), business analyst tools, and BPM.
The schedule of events for Red Hat’s Integration and BPM Week is designed to address today’s most pressing concerns for IT development managers, enterprise architects, and lead developers involved in integration and business processes.
For more information about the individual sessions and presenters, or to register, please visit bit.ly/P5lvJAA webcast press conference will be held Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 11 a.m. ET for members of the media and analyst communities to learn more about these acquisitions and product direction. To register for the press conference or view the replay, please visit https://vts.inxpo.com/Launch/QReg.htm?ShowKey=11079. For more information about Red Hat, visit http://www.redhat.com. Connect with Red Hat
- Get more Red Hat news or subscribe to the Red Hat news RSS feed
- Follow Red Hat on Twitter
- Join Red Hat on Facebook
- Watch Red Hat videos on YouTube
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV