Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) was honored with a 2012 E-legacy Investment in Education and Training Award for its Analog Devices University Program earlier this month in London by Electronic Product Design (EPD) magazine.
The E-legacy award is presented annually to companies that, according to EPD readers, will build and shape the future of electronics by demonstrating corporate responsibility, investment in the future and an innovative approach to harnessing talent in electronics. To learn more about the award-winning Analog Devices University Program watch this video: http://videos.analog.com/video/1858597464001/Analog-Devices-University-Program/.
- Find more information about the University Program: http://www.analog.com/en/university/topic.html
- Order an Analog Discovery Design Kit: http://www.digilentinc.com/analog
- Get online support in the ADI’s Virtual Classroom: http://ez.analog.com/community/university-program
ADI’s University Program enhances engineering students’ educational experience with portable analog design kits, course materials, textbooks, reference designs, lab projects and online support to allow students to experiment quickly and easily with advanced technologies. Students can also use the kits and resource materials to design, build and test real-world, functional analog circuits anytime and anywhere as a supplement to their core engineering curriculum.
This is the sixth year of EPD magazine’s popular E-legacy awards. The annual event celebrates and rewards the innovation of electronics companies. According to EPD, what makes E-legacy awards different is that as well as technological innovation, they reward the contribution that entrants make to preserve the environment and improve the communities where they live and work. Award winners are voted on and selected by the design engineers that read EPD magazine.About Analog Devices Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. Celebrating over 40 years as a leading global manufacturer of high-performance integrated circuits used in analog and digital signal processing applications, Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices' is included in the S&P 500 Index.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV