Tyco currently has approximately 462 million basic shares outstanding. Based on the distribution ratios noted above, approximately 231 million shares of ADT common stock and 111 million shares of New Pentair common stock will be distributed to Tyco shareholders. As consideration for the merger, shareholders of Pentair will receive one newly issued common share of New Pentair for every Pentair common share that they hold at the time of the merger. After giving effect to the merger, Tyco shareholders as of the record date will own approximately 52.5% of the common shares of Pentair Ltd. on a fully-diluted basis (excluding treasury shares).
About Tyco Tyco (NYSE: TYC) is the world's largest pure-play fire protection and security company. Tyco provides more than three million customers around the globe with the latest fire protection and security products and services. A $10+ billion company, Tyco has more than 69,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations across 50 countries serving various end markets, including commercial, institutional, governmental, retail, industrial, energy, residential and small business. For more information, visit the new www.tyco.com.
SOURCE Tyco International Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV