(1) Irbesartan and Irbesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets can cause injury and death to the developing fetus and therefore should be discontinued if pregnancy occurs. They should also not be used in people who are allergic to any component of the product or to other sulfonamide-derived drugs. Other precautions for both products include: excessive reductions in blood pressure, decreased renal function, and potassium and electrolyte abnormalities. Reports of exacerbation or activation of systemic lupus erythematosus, drug interactions with lithium, visual changes and metabolic disturbances and impaired liver function have been associated with Irbesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets. If any of these conditions occur or are suspected, medical attention should be sought.
SOURCE Mylan Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV