(1) Irbesartan and Irbesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets can cause injury and death to the developing fetus and therefore should be discontinued if pregnancy occurs. They should also not be used in people who are allergic to any component of the product or to other sulfonamide-derived drugs. Other precautions for both products include: excessive reductions in blood pressure, decreased renal function, and potassium and electrolyte abnormalities. Reports of exacerbation or activation of systemic lupus erythematosus, drug interactions with lithium, visual changes and metabolic disturbances and impaired liver function have been associated with Irbesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets. If any of these conditions occur or are suspected, medical attention should be sought.
Mylan Launches Generic Avapro® Tablets And Generic Avalide® Tablets
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts