MADISON, N.J., Sept. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (NYSE: DGX), the world's leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services, will host an investor day with institutional investors and sell-side financial analysts in New York City on Friday, November 16, 2012.
During the event, Quest Diagnostics executives will discuss the company's strategy, performance and plans to drive shareholder value.
Advanced registration is required for those planning to attend in person. To register for the event, please go to the following website: register.questdiagnostics.com.
A live webcast of the event will be broadcast on the Investor Relations page of the Quest Diagnostics website. Additional information on accessing the webcast will be provided at a future date.Quest Diagnostics is the world's leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services that patients and doctors need to make better healthcare decisions. The company offers the broadest access to diagnostic testing services through its network of laboratories and patient service centers, and provides interpretive consultation through its extensive medical and scientific staff. Quest Diagnostics is a pioneer in developing innovative diagnostic tests and advanced healthcare information technology solutions that help improve patient care. Additional company information is available at QuestDiagnostics.com. Contacts: Kathleen Valentine (Investors): 973-520-2900 Wendy Bost (Media): 973-520-2800 SOURCE Quest Diagnostics
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV