NYSE Euronext Announces Early Results Of Tender Offer For Any And All Of Its 4.80% Notes Due 2013
NYSE Euronext (NYX) (the “ Company”) today announced the early results of its previously announced cash tender offer (the “ Offer”) to purchase any and all of its outstanding 4.80% Notes due 2013 (the “ Notes”).
On September 14, 2012, the Company commenced the Offer to purchase the Notes in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in an Offer to Purchase dated September 14, 2012 and related Letter of Transmittal (collectively, the “ Offer Documents”).
According to D.F. King & Co., Inc., the Tender Agent for the Offer, as of 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on September 27, 2012 (the “ Early Tender Time”), the Company had received valid tenders from Holders of Notes as outlined in the table below.
|Title of Security||CUSIP Number||Principal Amount Outstanding||Principal Amount Tendered as of the Early Tender Time||Percent of Principal Amount Outstanding Tendered|
|4.80% Notes due 2013||629491AA9||$750,000,000||$335,023,000||44.7%|
Tendered Notes cannot be withdrawn after the Withdrawal Deadline, which was 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on September 27, 2012. The Offer will expire at 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on October 12, 2012, unless extended by the Company (the “ Expiration Time”).The Early Settlement Date for Notes tendered at or prior to the Early Tender Time is expected to be October 5, 2012, but may change depending on when (or if) the Financing Condition referred to below is satisfied. Holders who validly tender their Notes after the Early Tender Time but before the Expiration Time, and whose Notes are purchased pursuant to the Offer, will receive an amount equal to the Full Tender Offer Consideration minus the Early Tender Payment, plus accrued and unpaid interest up to, but not including, the Final Settlement Date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV