FelCor Lodging Trust Incorporated (NYSE: FCH) today announced that its Board of Directors declared dividends payable on its Series A Cumulative Convertible Preferred Stock and its 8% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock.
FelCor will pay aggregate dividends of $2.39 per share on its Series A Preferred Stock and $2.45 per depositary share evidencing its Series C Preferred Stock to its stockholders of record on October 15, 2012. The dividend payment date is October 31, 2012. The dividend payment to holders of its Series A Preferred Stock includes the current quarterly dividends of $0.4875 per share and accrued preferred dividends of $1.9025 per share. The dividend payment to holders of its Series C Preferred Stock includes the current quarterly dividends of $0.50 per depository share and accrued preferred dividends of $1.95 per depository share. After paying these dividends, FelCor will have paid all of the outstanding accrued preferred dividends.
FelCor, a real estate investment trust, owns 69 primarily upper-upscale, full-service hotels that are located in major and resort markets throughout 22 states. FelCor partners with leading hotel companies to operate its diversified portfolio of hotels, which are flagged under globally recognized names such as, Doubletree®, Embassy Suites®, Fairmont®, Hilton®, Marriott®, Renaissance®, Sheraton®, Westin®, Holiday Inn®, and premier independent hotels in New York. Additional information can be found on the Company's Web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV