Plaque psoriasis is the most common form of psoriasis. It typically causes raised, red lesions covered with silvery white scales. Plaque psoriasis can occur on any part of the body, but most commonly on the scalp, knees, elbows, and torso. Sometimes, the lesions can appear in the same place on the left and right sides of the body.
Important Safety Information
Patients should not use Sorilux Foam if they have been told by their doctor that they have a high level of calcium in their blood (hypercalcemia). The medicine in Sorilux Foam has been shown to cause hypercalcemia. If hypercalcemia occurs, patients are advised to stop using Sorilux Foam until calcium levels return to normal.
Sorilux Foam is flammable. Patients should avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and right after applying Sorilux Foam to the skin.Patients should avoid excessive exposure of the treated skin to natural or artificial sunlight (including tanning booths and sun lamps). Patients are advised to wear a hat and clothes that cover the treated areas of the skin if they have to be in sunlight. The most common side effects of Sorilux Foam are redness and pain of the treated skin areas. Sorilux Foam is for use on the skin only. It is not for facial, oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use. Patients should tell their doctor if they are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. It is not known if Sorilux Foam can harm an unborn baby. Patients should tell their doctor if they are breastfeeding. It is not known if Sorilux Foam passes into breast milk. Patients are advised not to apply Sorilux Foam to the chest area if they are breastfeeding a baby. This will help prevent the baby from accidently getting Sorilux Foam into his/her mouth. Patients should tell their doctor if they are getting light therapy for their psoriasis.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV