“CSC sees Oracle Engineered Systems as a key enabling platform for our customers,” said Arun Dharbal, managing partner, CSC Global Oracle Practice. “The comprehensiveness of these platforms allows us to meet our customers’ business needs while delivering solutions and services to them that have extreme performance, accelerate their time to market and reduce their operational risk. Additionally, Oracle Engineered Systems help us meet our customers' requirements to achieve operational cost reductions.”
CSC is a Diamond level partner, the highest level of partnership under Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), and was named Oracle University Partner of the Year 2011. For more information about CSC’s Global Center of Excellence for Oracle Engineered Systems, visit www.csc.com/oracle.
About Oracle PartnerNetworkOracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle’s partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle’s growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more visit http://www.oracle.com/partners.
About CSCCSC is a global leader in providing technology-enabled business solutions and services. Headquartered in Falls Church, Va., CSC has approximately 96,000 employees and reported revenue of $15.8 billion for the 12 months ended June 29, 2012. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.csc.com.TrademarksOracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for CSC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV