CSC (NYSE: CSC) today announced a significant expansion to its Global Center of Excellence (CoE) for Oracle Engineered Systems. The center, which was originally established in EMEA in August 2011, is expanding in multiple dimensions including the number of global locations, the breadth of services offered, the volume of certified CSC resources available and the type and number of Oracle Engineered Systems available in the center.
“CSC is committed to Oracle Engineered Systems as evident by the resources they’ve invested and their focus on growth. By expanding their Global Center of Excellence, CSC will have even more opportunities to support our joint customers and help them achieve the full potential of Oracle Engineered Systems,” said Andy Bailey, senior vice president, Strategic Alliances, Oracle.
The CSC CoE for Oracle Engineered Systems offers customers access to CSC’s accumulated wealth of expertise and experience in Oracle Exadata, Oracle Exalogic, Oracle Exalytics and Oracle SPARC SuperCluster. The mission of the CoE is to:
- Support the next generation of services and solutions for joint customers through:
- A focus on a set of industry verticals including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Oil & Gas and Public Sector resulting in industry-specific solutions and services that leverage Oracle Engineered Systems
- A focus on Oracle business applications such as Oracle Fusion Applications, the Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle’s PeopleSoft resulting in accelerators to leverage Oracle Engineered Systems as the underlying platform for these applications
- A focus on Oracle technology resulting in solutions and services for architecture, implementation, transition and operation of Oracle Engineered Systems
- Provide clients with resources to conduct Proofs of Concept
- Provide thought leadership around the exploitation of the Oracle Engineered Systems technology
- Act as a Global Center of Excellence for CSC, to support the growth of Engineered Systems related business and capabilities across the organization
CSC’s expanded CoE facilities include physical locations in North America and Europe, which are further supported by a network of certified CSC professionals spanning North America, South America, EMEA, Australia and Southeast Asia.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts