CSC (NYSE: CSC) today announced a significant expansion to its Global Center of Excellence (CoE) for Oracle Engineered Systems. The center, which was originally established in EMEA in August 2011, is expanding in multiple dimensions including the number of global locations, the breadth of services offered, the volume of certified CSC resources available and the type and number of Oracle Engineered Systems available in the center.
“CSC is committed to Oracle Engineered Systems as evident by the resources they’ve invested and their focus on growth. By expanding their Global Center of Excellence, CSC will have even more opportunities to support our joint customers and help them achieve the full potential of Oracle Engineered Systems,” said Andy Bailey, senior vice president, Strategic Alliances, Oracle.
The CSC CoE for Oracle Engineered Systems offers customers access to CSC’s accumulated wealth of expertise and experience in Oracle Exadata, Oracle Exalogic, Oracle Exalytics and Oracle SPARC SuperCluster. The mission of the CoE is to:
Support the next generation of services and solutions for joint
- A focus on a set of industry verticals including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Oil & Gas and Public Sector resulting in industry-specific solutions and services that leverage Oracle Engineered Systems
- A focus on Oracle business applications such as Oracle Fusion Applications, the Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle’s PeopleSoft resulting in accelerators to leverage Oracle Engineered Systems as the underlying platform for these applications
- A focus on Oracle technology resulting in solutions and services for architecture, implementation, transition and operation of Oracle Engineered Systems
- Provide clients with resources to conduct Proofs of Concept
- Provide thought leadership around the exploitation of the Oracle Engineered Systems technology
- Act as a Global Center of Excellence for CSC, to support the growth of Engineered Systems related business and capabilities across the organization
CSC’s expanded CoE facilities include physical locations in North America and Europe, which are further supported by a network of certified CSC professionals spanning North America, South America, EMEA, Australia and Southeast Asia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV