ITT Corporation (NYSE: ITT) has a long history of helping its pump customers optimize their maintenance programs to mitigate risks and minimize costs. On Oct. 11 at 1 p.m. ET, the company will partner with Pumps & Systems magazine to share that expertise with a broad array of engineering, production, maintenance and plant managers in a webinar titled “Optimize Your Maintenance Budget.”
Dan Kernan, manager of monitoring and control for ITT’s Goulds Pumps brand, will describe best practices for implementing a variety of pump maintenance strategies, including which equipment to target, what information to collect and how to use it effectively. Supported by case studies from multiple industries, Kernan will give attendees actionable advice they can use to understand and improve the bottom line benefits of their total investment in pumping systems.
For more information or to register for this free webinar please click here.
About ITTITT is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for growing industrial end-markets in energy infrastructure, electronics, aerospace and transportation. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin our modern way of life. Founded in 1920, ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 30 countries and sales in a total of approximately 125 countries. The company generated 2011 revenues of $2.1 billion. For more information, visit www.itt.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV