- Consolidated net sales, inclusive of Finish Line and The Running Company, increased 16.1% to $385.0 million.
- Finish Line comparable store sales increased 12.3% on top of an 11.0% increase for the same period a year ago.
- Digital comparable sales, which are included in the comparable store sales results, were up 29.6%.
- Earnings per diluted share increased 25.6% to $0.49.
Finish Line Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.