BEIJING, Sept. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UTStarcom Holdings Corp. (" UTStarcom" or the " Company") (NASDAQ: UTSI), a leading provider of broadband equipment and solutions, today announced the official results of its 2012 Annual General Meeting, held on September 28, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. local time in Beijing, China. The shareholders voted on two proposals and cast their votes as described below:
- The shareholders elected Tianruo Pu as a Class I director to serve until the 2013 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, Hong Liang Lu as a Class III director to serve until the 2015 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders and William Wong as a Class II director to serve until the 2014 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders; and
- The shareholders ratified PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian CPAs Limited Company as the Company's independent auditor for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012.
About UTStarcom Holdings Corp.
UTStarcom is a leading provider of broadband equipment and solutions for cable and telecom operators. The Company sells its solutions to operators in both emerging and established telecommunications and cable markets around the world. UTStarcom enables its customers to rapidly deploy revenue-generating access services using their existing infrastructure, while providing a migration path to cost-efficient, end-to-end IP networks.
UTStarcom was founded in 1991 and listed on the NASDAQ in 2000. With a new management team in 2011, the Company deployed a revamped growth strategy that concentrates on providing media operation support services. UTStarcom has its operational headquarters in Beijing, China and research and development operations in China and India. For more information about UTStarcom, visit the Company's Web site at http://www.utstar.com.SOURCE UTStarcom, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV