The Finnish cell phone maker plans to make the announcement at the OracleWorld conference in San Francisco, according to a report from The Wall Street Journal.
Nokia is looking to expand its mapping business and recently announced mapping deals with Groupon and Amazon.com, the newspaper noted.
Berkshire Hathaway's (BRK.A) MidAmerican Energy subsidiary agreed to buy two wind projects under construction about 120 miles north of Los Angeles from wind developer Terra-Gen Power. The two projects total 300 megawatts of peak electric capacity. 4 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume
Cal-Maine Foods (CALM) is expected by analysts Monday to post a fiscal first-quarter profit of 40 cents a share on revenue of $282 million.
Ferrellgas Partners (FGP), the propane gas company, is expected by analysts Monday to post a loss of 38 cents a share on revenue of $420 million for its fiscal fourth quarter. 5 Biotech Stocks Poised for Breakouts
Dollar Tree (DLTR)said it sold its ownership interest in discount retailer Ollie's Holdings and expects to get a boost to third-quarter earnings of 16 cents to 17 cents a share. Reuters reported the news Friday, citing a company filing.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV