Panasonic Issues Straight Bonds
Panasonic Corporation (NYSE:PC)(TOKYO:6752)("Panasonic") announced that its Board of Directors today resolved to issue straight bonds. Panasonic will offer the bonds in order to enhance the stability of financial position with long-term stabilization of debt.
An outline of the issuance of bonds is as follows:
1. Type of Securities: Unsecured Straight Bonds2. Amount: Up to 150 billion yen3. Period of Issuance: In or after October 20124. Offering Method: Public Offering in Japan (planned)5. Purpose of Funding: Redemption of commercial paper and bonds
Details of the issuance of bonds, including the total amount of bonds, offering price, interest rate, maturity and date of issue, will be determined in the later stage.
|Note:||The securities referred to above have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933 and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirement.|
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts