SAO PAULO, Sept. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (NYSE: GOL and BM&FBOVESPA: GOLL4), (S&P: B, Fitch: B+, Moody's: B3), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America, hereby informs that issued the second series Guaranteed Notes ("Guaranteed Notes") totaling US$22.7MM, and pricing was based on capital market operations with interest rate of 0.85% p.a.. This operation represents the financing for engine maintenance guaranteed by Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank) totaling US$84.8 million. The first series Guaranteed Notes announced on July 2, 2012, summed up US$39.1MM, and priced with interest rate of 1.00% p.a..
The financing guaranteed by Ex-Im bank has two-year term and will support services for maintenance of CFM56-7B engines carried out by Delta TechOps, maintenance division of Delta Air Lines, in addition to reinforce even more the strategic partnership established between the companies in early 2011.
For further information, access the website: www.voegol.com.br/ir
Contact Investor Relations Edmar Lopes - Investor Relations Officer Andre Brandi - Planning and IR Manager Gustavo Mendes - Investor RelationsPhone.: (11) 2128-4700E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: www.voegol.com.br/riTwitter: @GOLinvestCorporate Communications Phone.: (11) 2128-4413E-mail: email@example.comTwitter : @GOLcomunicacao Media Relations Edelman ( USA and Europe): Meaghan Smith and Robby CorradoPhone.: +1 (212) 704-8196 / 704-4484E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com SOURCE GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV