NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Tempur-Pedic International Inc. rose 14.4 percent to $30.64.
Phoenix Companies rose 10.6 percent to $31.43.
Eagle Materials Inc. rose 9.5 percent to $47.41.Zale Corp. rose 9.0 percent to $6.81. Amrep Corp. rose 8.9 percent to $9.94. Silvercorp Metals Inc. rose 7.9 percent to $6.55. Stoneridge Inc. rose 7.7 percent to $5.02. Discover Financial Services rose 7.3 percent to $39.71. Midstates Petroleum Co. rose 7.1 percent to $8.65. WageWorks Inc. rose 6.2 percent to $17.91.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV