Coinstar, Inc. To Report 2012 Third Quarter Results On October 25, 2012
BELLEVUE, Wash., Sept. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Coinstar, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSTR) will report financial results for the 2012 third quarter on Thursday, October 25, 2012, after the market close. Coinstar's earnings press release and prepared remarks reviewing the company's financial results and guidance will be available on the Investor Relations section of the company's website at www.coinstarinc.com.
At 2:00 p.m. PDT ( 5:00 p.m. EDT) on October 25, Coinstar's Chief Executive Officer Paul Davis and Chief Financial Officer J. Scott Di Valerio will host a conference call to answer questions related to the company's performance and guidance. The call will be webcast live and archived on the Investor Relations section of the company's website. A recording of the call will be available approximately two hours after the call ends through November 9, 2012, at 1-888-843-7419 or 1-630-652-3042, passcode 3344 2426#.
About Coinstar, Inc.
Coinstar, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSTR) is a leading provider of automated retail solutions offering convenient services that make life easier for consumers and drive incremental traffic and revenue for retailers. The company's core automated retail businesses include the well-known Redbox® self-service DVD and video game rental and Coinstar® self-service coin-counting brands. The company has approximately 38,500 DVD kiosks and 20,200 coin-counting kiosks in supermarkets, drug stores, mass merchants, financial institutions, convenience stores, and restaurants. Redbox also offers DVD rentals through additional kiosks acquired from NCR Corporation in June 2012. For more information, visit www.coinstarinc.com.SOURCE Coinstar, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV