BELOIT, Wis., Sept. 27, 2012 Regal Beloit Corporation (NYSE: RBC) announced today that it plans to release its third quarter 2012 financial results after the market closes on Monday, October 29, 2012.
At 9:00 AM CDT ( 10:00 AM EDT) on Tuesday, October 30, 2012, Regal will hold a conference call to discuss the earnings release. To listen to the call and view the presentation slides via the internet, please go to http://www.regalbeloit.com/ or at: http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=89749. Individuals who would like to participate by phone should dial 800-860-2442, referencing Regal. International callers should dial 412-858-4600, referencing Regal.
A telephone replay of the call will be available through December 30, 2012, at 877-344-7529, conference ID 10019118. International callers should call 412-317-0088 using the same conference ID. A webcast replay will be available until December 30, 2012, and can be accessed at http://www.regalbeloit.com/rbceventspresentations.htm or at http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=89749 .
Regal-Beloit Corporation is a leading manufacturer of electric motors, mechanical and electrical motion controls and power generation products serving markets throughout the world. Regal is headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin, and has manufacturing, sales and service facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe and Asia. Regal's common stock is a component of the S&P Mid Cap 400 Index and the Russell 2000 Index.Corporate Offices200 State Street - Beloit, WI 53511-6254608-364-8808 - Fax: 608-364-8818Website: www.regalbeloit.com SOURCE Regal Beloit Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV